Pages

Monday, 12 August 2013

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Swatches



The Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipstick collection have been around for a while now and have a wide range of colours so there is something for everybody's skin tone. All of these lipsticks have pretty much the same formula, they are very pigmented and have excellent staying power, the lipsticks don't bleed and you can also wear the darker shades (01, 107, 111) as a stain by applying the lipstick and blotting it off with tissue to give that bee stung look rather than a bold lip. They can be quite drying so I recommend using a lip balm before applying to prime the lips, if you have chapped lips and exfoliating them doesn't help then you should probably stay away from these while you lips are suffering as they will probably make your lips look 10 times worst.

My favourite have to be 01 as it's the first one I purchased and 107 because it's such a vampy colour, it's only been worn twice though as it really washes me out, when winter comes I'll be trying to make it work for me again as I love it.

These lipsticks retail at £5.49 but you can sometimes find them cheaper on sites like Fragrance Direct.

Have you tried any of these? What's you Favourite one?

Sam xxx


Don't forget to Follow on Bloglovin on Bloglovin!

5 comments:

  1. I love the look of 111, may have to check it out :D

    thanks for sharing :)

    myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it, you won't regret it - It's a lovely colour, very wearable! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love all of these :)
    I've got 107, but I really want to try 101 and 110, great photos!

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of them are great colours, I really love all these lipsticks they're great!
      Thanks for stopping by! I'll check out your blog!

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I'll be keeping that lipstick you gave me, on account of YOU HAVE FAR TOO MANY! Loves xxx

    ReplyDelete